Nebo Baptist Church would like to help you with your New Year’s Resolutions.
Keeping your resolutions are sometimes hard. Here is a list of resolutions you can choose that will help you and others:
- Resolve to attend worship at 8:30 or 11:00 each Sunday morning.
- Resolve to grow deeper in Christ by attending Sunday School at 9:45 or Bible Seminars each Sunday at 5:30PM or Wednesdays at 6:00PM. Looking for even more ways to grow? Attend the Men’s Fraternity Meetings on Tuesdays at 6:00PM or the Ladies’ Bible Study on Fridays at 10:00AM.
- Resolve to build friendships with others by attending the monthly Men’s and Ladies’ Breakfasts on Saturday mornings.
- Resolve to show the love of Christ to others by donating canned goods each month to the Food Bank, or volunteer to sing with the Praise Team, or volunteer for the Puppet Ministry, or even resolve to fill out Encouragement Cards each month during worship. There are many other ways to participate in the life of Nebo Baptist, contact Pastor Tim for ways that you can become more involved.
- Resolve to become more physically fit in 2014 by talking to Pastor Tim about joining the Christian Fellowship Bowling League on Saturday nights.
Our prayer is that Nebo Baptist can help you grow deeper in Christ in 2014.